- I feel sorry for people who don't have dogs; I hear they have to pick up their own food if they drop it on the floor.
- "Happiness is a warm puppy." ― Charles Schulz
- "A dog will teach you unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won't be too bad. " ― Robert Wagner.
- Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts.
- "Once you've had a wonderful dog, a life without one is a life diminished." ― Dean Koontz
- "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." ― Bernard Williams
- "I'm a lot less cranky when it's just me and my dog" ― Bob Peterson
- “Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen.” ― Orhan Pamuk
- “No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does.” ― Christopher Morley.
- Handle every stressful situation like a dog, If you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away.
- Every snack you make every meal you bake every bite you take I'll be watching you.
- The best therapist has fur and four legs.
- Love is a four-legged word.
- Dogs are my favorite people.
- Dog hair is my glitter.